Trial Attorney – Fighting For Compensation For Victims of Defective Products
Santa Ana Product Liability Lawyer – Maximizing Compensation Awarded to the Injured
- Our award-winning attorneys have the legal expertise and resources to win complex product liability cases.
- Our success inside and outside of the courtroom has helped us become known as one of the best law firms in Santa Ana.
- Our top lawyers will fight tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome for each of our clients.
- Clients respect our honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law–take a look at the reviews of our law firm to see what they’re saying.
- Every client works closely with a lawyer from the start to the finish of their case.
- Schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal options with a skilled personal injury attorney today.
The term “product liability” describes an area of law that holds manufacturers, wholesalers, and/or retailers responsible for introducing dangerous or defective products into the market. If a consumer is injured when using a defective product, these parties are held financially liable for their negligence.
But unfortunately, it is not easy for injured consumers to recover the compensation they deserve. If you have been injured in an accident involving a faulty or defective product, you will need to seek legal representation from an experienced product liability attorney at once. Contact Gibson & Hughes today by phone or email to learn how we can help.
What Does A Product Liability Attorney Do?
A product liability attorney will stand by your side from the start to the finish of your case. The first step is making an appointment with the best product liability lawyer in your community.
During an appointment at Gibson & Hughes, injury victims get the chance to tell their side of their story to a credentialed legal professional. Then, we will evaluate the merits of the case and offer advice on how the victim should legally proceed.
This information is offered for free at an initial Gibson & Hughes consultation–in fact, we never charge for our legal services unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
If you hire our law firm, we will work tirelessly to gather the evidence that we need to prove liability. Then, we will aggressively negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
If the insurance company is unwilling to make a fair offer, we will take your case to court and let a jury decide. These cases are known for their complexities, so it is in your best interests to work with an experienced manufacturer defect lawyer instead of representing yourself.
Common Types of Product Liability Claims
A product liability claim will typically fall into one of three categories, including:
- Design defect: an injury occurred as a result of a product’s defective design
- Manufacturing defect: an injury occurred as a result of an error made during the manufacturing of a product
- Failure to warn defect: an injury occurred because the product did not have the proper warning labels
No matter the type of claim, the attorneys of Gibson & Hughes have the experience and tenacity to see a case through from beginning to end.
Contact Gibson & Hughes to Schedule A Free Product Liability Case Evaluation
Have you been injured as a result of a defective product? If so, it’s important to contact one of the best product liability law firms in Orange County, Gibson & Hughes. Each lawyer on our team has years of experience representing clients in southern California in complex personal injury cases.
Some of our many practice areas include wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, brain injuries, and premises liability claims. When we represent an injured client, our main goal is recovering compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Learn more about the legal process and your rights during a free consultation with an attorney in our office. To schedule a free consultation with a consumer product attorney, please call 714-547-8377 or fill out the form on our website.