Suffering an injury can be unpleasant and life-changing. The aftereffects can include hospital bills, income loss, physical pain and disruption of family life, all of which can carry a significant emotional and financial price.
If you or a loved one was injured as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongful conduct, you may be exploring your legal options. Since you may be entitled to financial compensation for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages and other damages, it is important to talk to an experienced personal injury attorney who can evaluate your case.
Experienced Trial Attorneys Representing The Injured
The Santa Ana personal injury attorneys of Gibson & Hughes represent injured people and their families in seeking maximum compensation for their injuries and losses. We handle personal injury and wrongful death claims stemming from:
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents
- Car, truck, motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Dog bites
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
Why Work With Us?
At Gibson & Hughes, we are seasoned trial lawyers who are committed to advocating for our clients' rights; we are not settlement specialists who concentrate on volume. You can be confident about working with us because:
- We give our clients the attention they need. Our clients get to talk directly to their attorneys. We return phone calls.
- We try cases on a regular basis. While many personal injury cases do settle, we are committed to taking every case all the way to jury verdict if we believe that is the right thing to do for our clients.
- We are respected by our peers in the legal community. Many of our cases are referred by other lawyers who trust us.
Every injury is different. If you are unsure about whether you have a case, talk to us.
Slip-And-Fall Lawyers Serving Anaheim And All Of Orange County | Free Consultation
Gibson & Hughes handles injury cases throughout the state of California. If we represent you in an injury matter, you will not pay legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Contact us for a free consultation.